When Boris Johnson took over the reins of the country this July I didn't think much of it aside, perhaps, from a certain pity for the man who was given British premiership in easily the worst conditions imaginable. Conservatives - in charge since 2010 - have consistently failed to deliver on their Brexit promises and went as far as to block the deals negotiated by their own prime minister, leading to paralysis of the process of leaving the EU. Given that the Brexit vote in 2016 was extremely narrow - 51.9% in favor of leaving vs. 48.1% voting to remain - it was not unreasonable to expect public's patience to finally run out with all the ridiculous shows put on by Tories this year and not only threaten their majority in the parliament but also reverse the course in a likely second Brexit referendum.
For your security, we need to re-authenticate you.
Click the link we sent to , or click here to log in.